ServicesAll Support for Families services are provided free of charge to families and the professionals who work with them.
- Phone Line/Drop In/Resource Libraries
- Support Groups
- Volunteer Parent Mentor
- Educational Workshops and Clinics
- Case Management and Social Work Services
- Family Gatherings
- Community Outreach
- Support for Families Newsletter
- ON HOLD: Assistive Communication Technology/ iPad Lending Program (We are looking for a Coordinator for this project: Job Description [pdf])
Case Management and Social Work ServicesPeer parents and social workers provide peer support, professional consultation, and help for families and professionals in accessing mental health and other services for children.
Family Gatherings and Special EventsQuarterly events, such as an annual ice-skating party and Halloween party give families a chance to socialize and network in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
Support for Families of Children with Disabilities
1663 Mission St., 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103
For information and support for families and professionals call
The Support for Families Warmline Tel: 415-920-5040