Friday, December 2: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM PT
Join us for a day this December of barrier busting and advocating for self-determination! We’re working together to break through barriers so every person in the Self-Determination Program (SDP) has a meaningful life of freedom and choice!
The conference will include:
- Keynote speeches by leaders in California
- Testimonials from SDP participants
- Panels of self-determination experts
- Many breakout sessions focusing on solutions and strategies to breaking through barriers in the SDP
- SDP Expo where you can virtually visit dozens of exhibitors including independent facilitators, FMSs, service providers, advocates, and others
- “Wonder Rooms” where you can network and virtually meet other SDP participants, family members, and professionals from throughout California.
Early registration is now open, with Regional Center funding options and special pricing.
|Want to learn more about our upcoming conference?|
Click Here to Learn More about DVU’s Conference
|Want to help us spread the word? |
Click the button below on the right to open a sharable copy of our event flier.
Click Here to Open DVU’s Sharable Conference Flyer