UCSF Chronic Illness Center is offering a series of community parenting discussions where
parents can connect with each other and learn new parenting skills through the stories and
experiences of their peers.
When: Every other month starting Wednesday, March
23rd from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
• Explaining your child’s medical conditions to others
• Supporting and empowering your child when they feel different
• Finding self-care in the busy life of a caregiver
• Managing differences in treatment between siblings
• Creating emergency medical care plans for children
• Encouraging independence for children with chronic medical conditions