Behavior Info Packet
Support for Families has produced the following information packet to assist families and professionals with their search for essential information and access to resources. We hope that they are helpful and invite you to contact us with questions or comments.
Download the entire PDF packet in your preferred language below, or scroll down to find links to each section of this packet.
- NICHCY Briefing Paper: Interventions for Chronic Behavior Problems
- NICHCY Bibliography: Positive Behavioral Support: A Bibliography for Schools
- NICHCY Bibliography: Positive Behavioral Support in the Home and Community: A Bibliography for Families
- ERIC Digest: Functional Behavior Assesment and Behavior Intervention Plans
- ERIC Digest: Positive Behavior Support and Functional Assessment
- Special Education Rights and Responsibilities: Chapter 8 -- Information on Discipline of Students with Disabilities
- Services & Supports for Students with Behavioral & Emotional Needs
- How To Find a Behavior Specialist
- Functional Assessment of Behavior
- 12 Keys to Successful Behavior Improvement: The "Dirty Dozen"
- Using Functional Assessment to Develop Effective, Individualized Interventions for Challenging Behaviors
- Books and Videos in SFCD's Joan M. Cassel Memorial Library
- Resources and Websites
These resources do not endorse any services or programs listed, nor are they to be considered an exhaustive listing of organizations or websites. If you find any incorrect information, if you would like to offer feedback, or if you know of additional resources that may be helpful to include in the future, please contact us.