Please join us for this upcoming webinar, where we will begin a conversation by considering the definitions of ableism and racism. We will explore the elements that comprise identity, particularly from a lens of power and disadvantage, and the various intersectionalities. We will present and discuss data, family stories, impact, and the phenomenon of the pre-school to prison pipeline. Finally, we will turn to reflect on our own biases and the ways in which we contribute to harm and healing. We hope this becomes our first of many related conversations.
How to obtain professional development hours for webinars:
1. Provide your Workforce Registry ID number when you register.
2. Log into the webinar with the same name that appears on your Workforce Registry account.
3. Stay on the webinar for the duration of the training.
General webinar information:
* Spanish and Cantonese interpretation is available for all webinars in this series. If you require interpretation, please indicate the language on the registration form.
* Please note these webinars will be interactive and may use break-out rooms. Active participation is expected from participants.
* These webinars do not meet the Early Learning Scholarship requirement for six hours of in-depth professional development.
* Due to the high number of participants, we cannot currently issue certificates for this webinar series.
* Please allow up to one week after completion of the webinar for your professional development hours to appear in your profile.
* New dates for additional topics in this series will be added soon.
* We are not currently planning to make recordings of these webinars available.
For questions, please email us at [email protected]Register Here