Virtual series presented in English
April 8 – June 24
Every Friday; 10am-12:30pm
The Triple P Parenting Series (Positive Parenting Program) is for San Francisco parents and guardians of children with disabilities.
This program uses the things you already say, think, feel and do in new ways that:
- Increase the behaviors you like
- Deal positively, consistently and decisively with problem behavior
- Build positive relationships with your children
- Plan ahead to avoid or manage potentially difficult situations
- Take care of yourself as a parents
- Geared towards parents with children ages 2 to 12 years old
Advanced registration is required for attendance.
To register, call 415-920-5040. Or send an email to Myrna Little at [email protected].