PHONELINE & DROP-IN
Phone Line &
Family Resource Center Drop-In
1663 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
Call the Warmline
Families and providers are encouraged to call, e-mail, or drop by our office to talk with a Family Resource Specialists (FRS). Our FRSs are trained staff who are themselves parents of children with disabilities. They are here to listen to your story, help identify the needs of your child, and connect you with information and referrals that can help address your concerns. Because they are parents themselves, they have experience dealing with these systems, sharing information, and providing peer support.
Drop-In to the Family Resource Center
- A public computer with internet access and Microsoft Office software
- Reading areas
- Childcare during workshops (advance registration required)
- Free printing and photocopying
- User-friendly browseable book stacks
- Our drop-in area also offers a large collection of pamphlets, flyers, info packets, etc. from local agencies and organizations that provide services, programs, and special events for our families.
Virtual Family Resource Center
for until the office re-opens for drop-in