All classes are provided in Spanish, and most of them are in person.
- Abriendo Puertas – Mondays, March 3rd– May 22nd, 10:30am -12:00pm – Virtual –Leadership Building focuses on popular education model – motivating parents involvement/advocacy in their child’s education.
- CANAS– Wednesdays, February 1st – May 3rd, 6:00pm-7:30pm –In Person –Parenting class for parents with teens.
- Crianza con Carino – Saturdays, March 4th – March 27th, 10:00am-12:0am –In Person – Parenting class for parents with children 0-5
- ESL Classes– Monday to Thursday, January 17th, May 5th –Level 1–9:00am-10:30am, Level 2 – 11:30am-1:00pm and Leve 3- 3:00-4:30pm –Hybrid and Virtual- classes for 18+
- Kids’ Turn – Thursdays, April 4th – May 9th, 6:30pm-8:00pm – In Person– Class for Parents who are divorced or separated and their children 5+
PARENT CHILD INTERACTIVE GROUPS
- Creciendo con Libros – Tuesdays, February 7th – May 9th–Hybrid Group: In Person every two weeks with 1 or 2 days/month Virutal- Parent/Child Interactive Workshop to promote early lietracy – Babies (0–12 months) 11:00 pm–12:00 pm, and Toddlers (12–36 months) 9:00am–10:00 am
- Exploremos Juntos – Thrudays, February, 2nd– May 11th,– In person – Parent/Child Interactive Workshop for infants (0–12 months) 9:30am –10:30am, and for Toddlers (12–36 months) 11:30am 12:30pm.
- Infant Massage – Mondays,March 6th – May 1st, 10:00am-11:30am – In Person– Parent/child Interactive – Babies (0-12 months)
- Kids Club – Mondays and Tuesdays, January 23th – May 2nd–Virtual- The program offers developmental activities that support early learning to children from 1 to 3.5 year old