Monday, March 6 – Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Registration will be available in January 2023
Families spoke and we listened! Families responding to our recent survey indicated they were more likely to be able to attend a virtual event so we are shifting our 2023 Health Summit to ONLINE ONLY to make the event more accessible to more families, speakers, and stakeholders from throughout the state. We look forward to seeing you VIRTUALLY at our annual Health Summit in March 2023! While we regret we will not be able to convene in person, we look forward to offering rich, interactive content through plenary and breakout sessions. Below is a sneak peek at the topics we are planning.
Monday, March 6, 2023 12:00pm-5:00pm
• Behavioral Health and CYSHCN: Challenges and Opportunities
• Medi-Cal/CalAIM changes for CYSHCN in 2023
• Impact of PHE unwinding for CYSHCN and their families
• Youth/Young Adult panel on lived experience and transition
Tuesday, March 7, 2023 8:30am-1:30pm
• CA Children’s Services and the Whole Child Model updates/evaluation report
• Recovering from the pandemic from a parent perspective
• Telehealth and access to care for CYSHCN
• Partnering with Your Regional Center Service Coordinator to meet your child needs
• Dental Care and access to care for CYSHCN
• Climate change effect on CYSHCN
Watch your inbox for an invitation to register in January!